Digital marketing is getting more and more fame among businessmen because it is the best way to promote your products and services. Digital marketing is helping the marketers in various ways like it allows your business website to grab visitors across the world, you can grab the attention of the customers, you can measure results of your marketing campaign, you can increase the conversion rates and you can also enhance the social presence of your business. Here, we will compare SEO, SMM, and PPC and tell you which is better for your business.
What is SEO?
The process of growing the online visibility of your business in the search results is known as SEO. If you do proper SEO of your business website, search engines like Google and Bing will show your website at the top of its results. The search engines arrange the pages of different websites in a row. If your web page is appearing at the top position, you will direct more traffic to your website. If more and more visitors are visiting your website, you can easily convert your passive customers into active customers. In SEO, there come lots of factors like keyword research, content, and backlinks, etc. Some essential benefits of SEO in your business are given below;
- SEO is known as the primary resource to drive traffic to your business website. After driving traffic to your website, you can increase the engagement or conversion rate of your business website.
- SEO is the best resource to build the trust and credibility of your business website. Its reason is that it is the best way to drive targeted traffic to your website.
- SEO of your website also means that you are providing a better user experience to the visitors.
- SEO is also the best resource to win the perspective of the buyers. Its reason is that customers are directed to your website via research.
- It is also known as a cheap way to drive enough traffic to your website.
What is SMM?
The use of social media platforms to promote your products and services is known as SMM. SMM is getting enough fame not only among the practitioners but also among the researchers. The most famous social media platforms are providing analytic tools to users. With the help of these analytic tools, you can easily track the progress and success of your social media marketing campaign. With the help of social media marketing, the companies are addressing a wide range of stakeholders like employees and the general public, etc. Some essential benefits of the SMM for your business are given below by a dissertation help firm;
- SMM is the best way to increase awareness of your brand. Its reason is that most of your customers are using social media websites and if you targeting them on social media websites, you can easily enhance the awareness of your brand.
- If you are not targeting your customers on social media websites, your inbound traffic will be limited to usual users. Therefore, SMM is the best way to enhance inbound traffic to your business website.
- If you are sharing your posts on social media websites, you are providing social signals to your business website. This is the best way to improve the SEO of your website.
- SMM is also the best way to enhance the visibility of your brand. By increasing the visibility of your brand, you can also increase the conversion rate of your business website.
- As social media sites are providing networking and communicating platforms for the users, therefore, SMM is also an essential way to satisfy the customers.
What is PPC?
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is an advertising model for users to drive traffic to a business website. With the help of this model, the advertiser has to pay to the publishers to promote their products and services. Based on PPC, the advertisers have to pay to the publishers when someone clicks on your ad. The advertisers bid on first-tier search engines like Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. To grab the attention of the targeted customers, the advertisers are bidding on the specific keyword phrases. Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are also offering pay-per-click advertising options for the advertisers. These advertisements of the advertisers are known as sponsored links or sponsored ads. Some essential benefits of PPC for your business are given below;
- PPC is also an essential way to boost up the traffic of your website. As PPC ads are showing at the first position in the search results, therefore, it can also increase the visibility of your business website.
- With the help of PPC, you can also increase the sales of your products and services. Its reason is that search engines show these advertisements to the targeted people only. When interested people click on your ad, the probability of completing the purchase will be increased.
- PPC also allows you to control the costs of advertising. It means that you can run and stop advertising campaigns according to your choices and requirements.
- Another benefit of PPC is that you will have to pay only when someone is clicking on your ads. It means that if someone is not clicking on your ads, you don’t need to pay for it.
- You can also analyze the performance of ads with the help of PPC advertising.
Which Is Better For Your Business?
After knowing about SEO, SMM, and PPC, you can easily differentiate between these advertising techniques and you can also know which is the best advertising technique for your business. If you want to get long-term benefits of digital marketing for your business, you should select SEO. Anyhow, SEO is a time-taking process. It means that you can’t get the first position in the Google search results just within a few days. On the other hand, if you want to get immediate results and you want to increase sales of your products and services immediately, you should select PPC. You should not ignore SMM because it is the best way to increase the visibility of your business website.