At: Wake Forest College
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Place: Knowledge Scientist, Institutional Analysis
The Knowledge Scientist will play a key position within the discovery of data and insights by means of quantitative and qualitative analysis for the success of Wake Forest College (WFU). They are going to be accountable for translating scholar, school, and workers information into clear, usable, actionable data that helps the crafting and execution of college methods. The first duties of the Knowledge Scientist usually fall into one of many three areas of effort: 1) data discovery by means of evaluation of information, 2) visualize and talk data derived from information to a broad-range of campus stakeholders, and 3) serving as contributor, technical useful resource, and coach to college data-analytics neighborhood.
- Bachelor’s diploma in Knowledge Analytics, Statistics, Arithmetic, Pc Science, Informatics, or associated discipline with 3 to 4 years of expertise analyzing and synthesizing complicated information units to provide extremely readable, informative reviews, and shows.
- Distinctive deductive and inductive reasoning abilities and understanding of the potential fallacy with weak induction.
- Artistic thinker who proposes revolutionary and inclusive methods to have a look at issues utilizing information mining.
- Demonstrated expertise in statistical evaluation and modeling methods together with likelihood and statistical fashions, Bayesian fashions, forecasting methods, time sequence and pattern evaluation, regression, evaluation of variance and multivariate evaluation, issue evaluation, speculation testing, and many others.
- Sturdy expertise with predictive fashions and machine studying methods akin to clustering, regression, synthetic neural networks, determination bushes, and many others.
- Superior data of SAS (Base, Enterprise Miner, Enterprise Information, and/or Visible Analytics), R, or SPSS.
- Demonstrated superior data of Energy BI or comparable software program to create visualizations for net publication, shows, and many others.
- Collaborate successfully with co-workers representing a wide range of views to create an inclusive office.